CEN Also Announces Additional State Promotions and Hirings
CEN Contact: Joanna Lewis – email@example.com
March 23, 2023 – LANSING, Mich. – The Conservative Energy Network (CEN), a coalition of 24 state-based conservative clean energy organizations, today announced the hiring of Kacey Crane and Zachary Davis. Crane will serve as Strategic Plan Coordinator and Davis as Staff Accountant on the National Operations team.
“We are thrilled to announce the addition of Kacey Crane and Zachary Davis to our national leadership team, along with numerous other state-based promotions and new hires,” said Brittany Zwierzchowski Tisler, COO and Interim CEO at CEN. “The Conservative Energy Network’s impact across the country continues to grow, as evidenced by our ten hires and promotions over the first quarter of this year. These staffing updates will further position our organization for success as we seek to spur the nation’s clean energy transition through market-based policy solutions at the state and local levels.”
Crane formerly led CEN’s work in Indiana as the Executive Director of the Indiana Conservative Alliance for Energy, furthering the organization’s mission to advance reliable, clean and affordable energy for Hoosiers. Crane has also worked at the Indiana Department of Transportation, Butler University, Faegre Drinker and on various political campaigns.
As the Strategic Plan Coordinator, Crane will function as a catalyst for CEN to continue its implementation of its 2020 Strategic Plan and provide additional support across the CEN team to advance the organization’s top strategic priorities.
In her spare time, Crane is the Co-Founder and Vice-Chair of the Marion County Young Republicans, volunteers in various political roles and enjoys the performing arts. She holds an undergraduate degree from Butler University.
CEN also added Zachary Davis as its staff accountant. Davis will be responsible for general bookkeeping activities and accounting practices. He previously served as a tax specialist at BDO USA, where he was responsible for preparation of tax returns and workpapers, conducted research on tax compliance issues at the local and national levels, and ensured corporate tax-return preparation met all regulatory requirements.
Davis is in his last semester to complete a Masters of Accounting (MAcc) with a concentration in Forensic Accounting at Florida Atlantic University. Prior to graduate school, Zachary studied at Miami Dade College where he received his Bachelors in Supervision and Management with a concentration in Accounting. At Miami Dade College, he also became a member of the Association of Government Accountants and the National Honor Society of Leadership and Success.
Additional state-level promotions and hires in 2023 include:
- – Thomas Turner, Executive Director of Conservatives for Clean Energy-Virginia – March 8
- – Christian Johnson, National Field Manager of Land & Liberty Coalition – March 1
- – Ryan Huebsch, Executive Director of Wisconsin Conservative Energy Forum – Feb 13
- – Hunter Jones, Director of Programs & Operations for Indiana Conservative Alliance for Energy – Feb 6
- – Reed Davis, Executive Director of Indiana Conservative Alliance for Energy – Feb 1
- – Dan Straka, Field Representative of Indiana Land & Liberty Coalition – Jan 23
- – Justin Mason, Director of Programs & Operations for Pennsylvania Conservative Energy Forum – Jan 1
- – Rachel Stuckey, Director of Programs & Operations for Minnesota Conservative Energy Forum – Jan 1